Website screenshots with just one click! Copy and paste the URL of the page you want to snapshot and click the Convert button.
How to use?
- Enter the URL of the web page in the URL input box. Click the Options button to set page layout, conversion settings, and watermark. Click the Convert button. When the conversion is complete, you can download the file.
High quality screenshot
- Our web capture service can take screenshots in perfect JPG format, keeping all websites intact. Are there any online web page conversion services such as Webtopdf that offer such high conversion quality?
Quick and easy capture
- The simple interface makes it very easy for anyone to screenshot a full page. You can set options and convert with just a few clicks after entering a URL. If you have a normal Internet network environment, you can get a result in seconds.
Safe online conversion
- Uploaded files and data are automatically and immediately deleted after using the service. Converted files are deleted automatically by the system in 1 hour after conversion. No one has access to the files, and it remains no trace of the work once deleted. Webtopdf provides a secured service through SSL-based encrypted file transfer.
Supporting all operating systems
- Webtopdf is a web application served through a web browser. Support for Explorer, Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Opera. Our services are browser-based, so they can be used on any platform that can launch a browser, regardless of whether the user is running Windows, Linux, or Mac.
Access from anywhere
- You can use the free conversion service anywhere with an internet connection. The Webtopdf service works perfectly in the cloud. All conversions are done in the cloud itself, so you don't consume resources on your computer. You do not need to install Acive X, a separate application for file conversion.